Passage: Genesis 12:1-3
As you read Genesis 12:1-3 you see within it God’s plan for his people and the world. God’s is faithful to his people and his desire is to bless his people and that they will be a blessing to the world.
During this week think about how this is working itself out in your life.
- God wants to bless his people
- God want his people to be a blessing to the world
- It’s not easy to be a blessing to the world
- We are strengthened because The Lord is with us
- Ananias was called to do something really difficult
- He obeyed God, taking a risk
- Saul was blessed and blessed so many more
So what for me:
- The people of God are called to be a blessing to the world, to bring the blessing of the light of Jesus wherever we are
- Are we willing to take the risk and choose to shine the light